Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Hunting

WCF

Help Support WCF:

some bonny dogs there, a mates lad has just got a staff bedlington x looks like tazmanian devil with curly hair & shredded his house

My Billy is a cross between a staff and a jack russel he is still acts as young as stupid as when he was a pub he is now 14 years old
My dog is not in a cage if you are looking at the wire this was about 1 month ago when we just got some new chickens this is all he does when he looks at them lol:p:p

View attachment 367

nice GSD welsh lad i aint into show dogs there *** lol.....have you ever seen the belgian malinois?they are a real good dog superb guard dogs.

im not into wolf hounds that much but if i had to chose i like dark coated akitas.

i wouldnt say thay are *** lol each to thayer own

belgian malinois are good dogs

id like a Newfoundland next year if i can thats 1 dog iv always wanted :]

its not the dogs fault there *** its the owners who ponce around with them at shows for ribbons its a joke let a dog be a dog.lol.

all that crufts and that stinks of poor breeders who are in it for the money.yeah im a moaning ***** lol haha

have a look about mate for a Newfoundland you can get big dogs like this here some rite dogs such a shame ill never pay for a dog again i rescued both mine heres the link pal http://www.ironmountain-dogrescue.com/

nice dogs them big mothers:)

ya its mad we took my dogs to a show last year for a bit of fun amuture **** and we wont the 3 comps we went in lol

and after that the breeders came upto us and asked to buy them back after 2 years how mad is that i said your ****ing off your head now move on

ya the newfoundland are awsome dogs thay are hugggge lol its unreal when u acualy with 1 its like a bear lol

theres 1 at the bottom of my street thats 17st hes so strong and fit tho its unreal but hes so soft to just nice animals to be around

1 of my customers had 12 dogs shes resured she said shed have 100s if she could lol

My neighbour has 3 of them Newfoundlands I had never seen one before in my life they are massive but very friendly dogs.

View attachment 475

Thought I'd add my hounds to the equation.

Belgium Malinois are awesome dogs, worked with some within the Police. Not as good as the more traditional GSD though.

Welsh - Great looking dogs bud.

go away then matty lad this is for dog men lmfao;)

ya its mad we took my dogs to a show last year for a bit of fun amuture **** and we wont the 3 comps we went in lol

and after that the breeders came upto us and asked to buy them back after 2 years how mad is that i said your ****ing off your head now move on

ya the newfoundland are awsome dogs thay are hugggge lol its unreal when u acualy with 1 its like a bear lol

theres 1 at the bottom of my street thats 17st hes so strong and fit tho its unreal but hes so soft to just nice animals to be around

1 of my customers had 12 dogs shes resured she said shed have 100s if she could lol
17st ****!!unreal amount of dog that my american bulldog is just under 8st and hes a beast.i like my dogs lean but hes real hard to keep lean gains weight easy dont eat alot either.

yeah them shows are very clicky,you should get yer sen to some game fairs pal miles better mate;)

do they still have game fairs??? used to be lots round here & i can remember going to 1 in scotland & trying out crossbows lol but even working dog shows are dead low key now, i went to 1 last year that i found by accident. where abouts are you a.k.

Heres my ex Vizsla, pointer, but daft as a brush - would flush out pheasants - 14 when he popped off. Fantastic nature, quite clingy though - part human I think.

View attachment 369

do they still have game fairs??? used to be lots round here & i can remember going to 1 in scotland & trying out crossbows lol but even working dog shows are dead low key now, i went to 1 last year that i found by accident. where abouts are you a.k.
in W.Yorkshire mate yeahs they still have game fair most are **** so im told these days though.

theres one at wetherby race course on the 28th this month:)

OK /emoticons/biggrin.png
:heart:/emoticons/tongue.png

still proper hunting county though yorkshire, cumbria has too many 2nd homes & city retired ppl who scream at the site of a ferret lol

Latest Posts

Back