Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

New scrim

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Hand them on radiator pal, dryer makes them really soft I think although if I wake up n forgot to hang them out they will go in the dryer but it will **** me off during the day. I prefer leaving them hanging to dry then give them a good shake before u you them n loosing them up a bit

I havnt really used them due to the fact they leave dusty bits, I have a few old scrims I got off another windy and they are great.

ya same here

i'll justs tick to the microfiber cloths as thay are hassle free and do an awesome job

just buy prewashed? theres really not much difference in the price and its ready to go, personally i try to avoid using micros for edging as they get too wet too quick, mf for lead, scrim for edges

Don't forget to tell your wife that when she irons them not to put a crease across the diagonal, it's so embarrassing when you compare scrims with the other guys! /emoticons/biggrin.png:D:D

The pre washed unger ones I get just feel new and softish n fluffy, and when scriming edges without washing I don't think they are absorbent? Just prefer them to be washed and feel kinda rough

Back