Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

I'm back, have you missed me?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Martyn

Hi guys I haven't been on for a while, hope you are all keeping well.

I had an interesting summer, spent it living in a Hotel, not ideal for running a Window Cleaning business that's for sure. For the first time ever I have had to buy water from other Window Cleaners. I am extremely grateful to them but it's not how I want to run my business and it has been an eye opener regarding the quality of water some businesses are using. (shocking)

We have just moved into a house on the rural west coast of the island, it's like a different world here, I have never lived out in the country Parishes before, it's where the posh people live! I think there should be some rich pickings in this part of the island.

I really need to get my water production set up A.S.A.P so we can be self reliant again.

I have just had a delivery of new poles from Gardiners, I have treated myself to an Extreme 18 & 35. I'm getting older and those niggling little injuries are slow to heal so I thought I would treat myself.

We are also planning on getting some electric reels.

Hoping to develop the business in this area and prune some of the chaff elsewhere.

Good to see you again hope all is going well 
I won't go into details but this year has been a real challenge and I have never been so mentally and physically exhausted, things are definitely looking up now and it's time to focus on the business and take our income up a level. ?

We have just moved into a house on the rural west coast of the island, it's like a different world here, I have never lived out in the country Parishes before, it's where the posh people live!
Good to have you back, I'm sure Freddie Boswell will fit right in ?

Good to see your coming along.

Smart work pays off in the long run.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hit a milestone today, I have cobbled together my water production set up, it's a bit rough and ready but it is producing water. ?

We have only been in the house a few days and this was a big priority, feeling much less stressed tonight.

Electric hose reels should be landing any day now too.

It's time to make some money. ? 

Back