Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Is Pure Freedom On Ebay The Real Pure Freedom?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

beaver0_15

As title, I bought a tds Meter off them about this time last week n it still ain't turned up, messaged em last night n got no reply

As title' date=' I bought a tds Meter off them about this time last week n it still ain't turned up, messaged em last night n got no reply[/quote']When or if you get it leave negative feed back. They wont be long in giving you a full or partial refund along with the product /emoticons/wink.png Ebay sellers pride them self on there feedback haha. Might aswell take advantage of it

ha ha Should do really but I never seem to leave neg if im not happy I just don't leave any, I think alot of ppl R the same, every1 seems to have 100 percent

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/250704347548

Yes they are purefreedom and I have always had excellent service & quick delivery in the past myself.

Maybe you should just phone them up instead to find out what is going on with your order.

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
ha ha Should do really but I never seem to leave neg if im not happy I just don't leave any' date=' I think alot of ppl R the same, every1 seems to have 100 percent[/quote']
Yeah when someone leaves negative feedback the bribe them to change it lol. Its how ebay works lol

PF normally deliver next day asap wen i order anything , giv them a ring n confirm ya details

Back