Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Is This...

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Most of my work is full exterior deep cleans on awkward properties that a normal window cleaner would pass up.

So I charge accordingly. Simples....

Smurf,

What does your deep clean cover, is that just the outside?

Also, would you use any chemicals on the gutter and conservatory roof etc?

Ady

Exterior deep cleans usually include the following.

1. check & clear all guttering & downspouts including extensions, garages & conservatory where applicable.

2. deep clean all plastics on main house - outside of guttering, fascia, soffits, apex, cladding porches & garage including garage doors where applicable.

3. deep clean all exterior window frames, sills, doors & glass.

4 deep clean outside of conservatory roof including frames, pointy bits and roof panels where applicable.

5. deep clean conservatory sides including outside of guttering, frames, sills, doors and glass.

6. customers may also request inside of conservatory including roof deep cleaned as well.

7. Some jobs may include cleaning driveways, patio areas & paths too.

The term deep clean is used because mainly its upvc restoration work so can take longer detailing than a normal quick wash/wipe over.

Regarding safe working methods, tools and cleaning products best find out what works best for you.

I only like to work to the highest quality cleaning standards possible for each job Damo so is irrelevant if I mention the words deep clean or not. :Image9:

i saw 1 of smurfs deep cleans a quick vid on here the compertishion clip an to b fair he realy takes his time to get it perfect u get wat u pay i think :Image3:

Many thanks :Image9:

i saw 1 of smurfs deep cleans a quick vid on here the compertishion clip an to b fair he realy takes his time to get it perfect u get wat u pay i think :Image3:

Thanks chaps....

customer used the words “dazzling clean” so I'm guessing he was happy :Image13:

You cheat Smurf....you've put lens flare on those to make them look whiter than white
xImage15.png.pagespeed.ic.eVf8SD6gsa.png

Seriously, they look excellent mate.

What's a leans flare?

If you mean flash then on some pic's I had no option like down the side and apex at back as was in the shade so would not have shown up very well. But I can assure you it was as clean as it looks in the pics. :Image13:

If anyone had noticed I even cleaned the underside of the sills too on the top windows as they were in a filthy state. That just goes to show how anal I am :Image3:

Back