Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Don't Think I Can Polish This One Out :(

WCF

Help Support WCF:

They always say how they can multi task but have such difficulty with this driving lark!

Lol nah, missus reversed it into next doors car /emoticons/sad.png
opps. like how you blame the misses tho! lol /emoticons/tongue.png

we know what really happend! you was busy eying up that slim blonde that walked past and you you wasnt looking where you was going till BANG! lol

"Oh dear never mind" was the words I hope you used cns :rolleyes:

The funniest one was when my wife went to a funeral and managed somehow when trying to get out of the church car par got the car wedged on some small boulders at the side of the road. She kept it quiet for days until I noticed the underside and sill was all pushed in.

One week later the same car this time I was happen to be driving had the back end flattened buy a box lorry when the lorry turned over so was written off /emoticons/biggrin.png

Just got home, worse than I thought, the bumper was dragging on the floor and is no longer the right shape so it will need replacing, I've duct tapped it back in place and stick some red stuff over the missing red lense for now.

Gona buy:

Zetec s bumper

Tinted rear lights

Parking sensors

If you're gonna buy new lights mate...maybe consider this type

med_1193158171-DSC00769.jpg

I have them on my Ghia...look much nicer.

Mart.

Yea, that's fair enough. Some get around that problem by sticking reflectors on the bumper...the type you can buy from most motor factors.

Mart.

Back