Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Kodi (XBMC) box

WCF

Help Support WCF:

The films are good on the firestick, I could never find hd for sports though, and hd is a must if you watch any football,golf,tennis...I've just changed from full sky package to virgin. Broadband speed is the nuts. If you have cable in your area. Also it is £65 a month (for 9 months) including bt sport, sky sports, sky movies. Changes to £105 after the 9 months. Package is on a par with sky then pricewise, but the broadband is worth it imo.

I would never buy sky or virgin or any of those company's there rip offs rather have my firestick [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice one mate, I've not had a chance to do mine yet but did one for my sisters house. need to get another router closer to our room as we are in the loft. What's the quality like on it?

you dont need an amazon whatsit or anything, Kodi is free software. Just install it on laptop or smartphone and install add ons of which I recommend Genesis and Pheonix.

Shame you can't get kodi on iPhone unless you jailbreak it [emoji57]

@SkulBlaker thanks for the video link, took me 30 minutes to crack mine! /emoticons/smile.png) :thumbsup::thumbsup:
How's the fire stick Green? Are you managing to get films and footy in good quality? I bought a new telly over Xmas and it's got HDMI slots woo hoo!!!. Is the Amazon fire stick compatible with IOS, because I want to mirror too. My Telly has got a mirroring thing on it but doesn't support IOS.

I was thinking of getting a Chromecast but not sure if you can 'jail break' them?

Tuffers if you want kodi on your iOS device it needs to be jailbroken mate android is the way forward for kodi nice and easy, but I have an iPad, iPhone, Apple TV [emoji85][emoji85] I've got 2 firesticks which I loaded up myself and I've now got a Samsung Galaxy s3 Tablet which I have just loaded kodi on to and they are the nuts [emoji106] also got an old Samsung s2 phone which I'm going to load kodi on to that to because I can [emoji23]

It's well worth having. Great if you know how to do it yourself. I think on eBay there is people on there that can put it on for you. Me I wouldn't know where to start. Watched a few latest films on mine lately.

Back