Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Lead Windows - How Do You Clean?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Just done my first shop (the Chinese takeaway) today. They asked if i could come every 3 weeks instead of their first request of 4 weeks woohoo got 10 customers now!

Just done my first shop (the Chinese takeaway) today. They asked if i could come every 3 weeks instead of their first request of 4 weeks woohoo got 10 customers now!
great mate, keep it up , one of my runs I bought last aug 30 houses it's upto 53 now all fortnighly & I have not canvessed any all walk ups , do a good job & they'll come to you , people always watching , everytime you go out treat it like an audition mate .

If the windows are in good condition, I just wfp them. As long as you rinse well (as you should with all windows) then you shouldn't have any problems.

Just tried james 44 tip with flash on some really neglected leaded windows really fast trad way love it checked from inside spot on job done and no wfp as was the only ones to do today

Back