Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

bum bags

WCF

Help Support WCF:

joe34

Who where's one of these things? I've been putting it off for ages as I've always took the pee out of people who where them

But now I've got a ***** pack:) ...just fed up of having notes change and cheques loose in my pocket

Standard equipment isn't it!?!

Keep my tickets, money and card reader in mine... Wouldn't be without it !

Should be Jake don't know why I've had such a hang up about getting one .do you use your card reader alot?

Should be Jake don't know why I've had such a hang up about getting one .do you use your card reader alot?
Hardly ever!

But at least it's there just in case!

i have the mountin werehouse bum bag its lasted ages u gota ave one there ace as long as u dont were speedos when wrking it will look fine:D ive used one for yearsG-):rock:

Who where's one of these things? I've been putting it off for ages as I've always took the pee out of people who where them
But now I've got a ***** pack:) ...just fed up of having notes change and cheques loose in my pocket
this one looks good m8
%24_35.JPG

Atleast somebodies getting paid on the day, a rare occurance for me recently! 14 done today, only one paid me cash and that was a 14 year old empyting his wallet to help his mum lol!

I have days like that then I have days where I get nearly all of it or at least a decent chunk

Back