Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Does anyone advertise with PukkaDing?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Adams0211

I had a call from a guy from PukkaDing earlier. I've heard of them before but didn't really know what they do. The bloke told me that people pay a membership for a PukkDing card which entitles them to deals from local traders, restaurants, etc.

They only allow one trader per area to advertise so one carpenter, one electrician, etc. He said that all I have to do to advertise for free is provide an offer to potential customers. 20% off your first clean or something like that.

I would then also qualify for a PukkaDing card. Lucky me [emoji6]

I'm not desperate for work but any extra is a bonus. It sounds pretty straightforward and risk free.

Just wondered if anyone has had any dealings with them before?

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

It sounds very similar to groupon.

Most people who use these sites will be looking for one of clean and paying next to nothing for it.

There was a bloke on another forum that did groupon when that was big he ended up doing a load of discounted first cleans that took up a lot of his time for next to nothing.

It sounds very similar to groupon.Most people who use these sites will be looking for one of clean and paying next to nothing for it.

There was a bloke on another forum that did groupon when that was big he ended up doing a load of discounted first cleans that took up a lot of his time for next to nothing.
I suspected that could be the case.

I wondered about offering 20% off your first clean (or something like that) and raising my first clean/one-off clean price.

When building a round it's all about quality I would imagine the drop of rate after the first clean to be very high.

Also until you mentioned them I had never heard of them which is probably the same for most people a quick Google search of them shows that a company who,s main aim is a directory,marketing and advertising and they have only sent 1 tweet from there Twitter account is not great.

First cleans should always be at least double unless you over inflate the price for this for the offer to give you the price you want.

Then the last thing I would want to be doing is cleaning them at a discount.

I got an invite to join a breakfast club :rolleyes:. Like I've got the time to stand round chatting :turd: first thing in the morning when I need to be on the glass.

I suspected that could be the case.I wondered about offering 20% off your first clean (or something like that) and raising my first clean/one-off clean price.

was going to say

if your first cleans 80 quid raise it to 100 ,then say oh go on ill knock 20% off

I got an invite to join a breakfast club :rolleyes:. Like I've got the time to stand round chatting :turd: first thing in the morning when I need to be on the glass.
You mean you been invited to pay over £1000 per year to have bacon & eggs each week with a bunch of people that stand around and say 'Hi my names Tuffers (''HI TUFFERS'') and I'm a window cleaner looking for more customers'

/emoticons/tongue.png

You mean you been invited to pay over £1000 per year to have bacon & eggs each week with a bunch of people that stand around and say 'Hi my names Tuffers (''HI TUFFERS'') and I'm a window cleaner looking for more customers'
/emoticons/tongue.png
lol, i went to one of those clubs and you pay £10 for breakfast and £750 membership fee and at the end you barely get anything out of it... at 6:30 am too :zzz:

Latest Posts

Back