Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Total Newbie

WCF

Help Support WCF:

W

Wheatie

Hello all!

In December I will be leaving the Army and I would like to go into self-employment. I have looked on a few sites and all giving lots of useful information! I'm looking at courses could anyone please recommend any for a beginner and to start up self-employed?

Any information would be great!

Many thanks!

Cheers mate, I live at the moment just outside of Fllet, Hampshire but will living in Ash near Aldershot from January of next year!

keep my number when you are about to leave give me a ring i could take you out for the day and show you the ropes i live in dorset so not to far from you

I have 7 weeks leave from mid September, would be great to arrange something! Many thanks for the kind offer! I would love the opportunity!

Hi mate, it's very daunting coming back to civvy street to go self employed it will take time to get used to, but listen to the lads on here impact 43 and this forum will help you on your way loads and questions you have just ask and they will be answered in minutes, what reg you in at the min? Have you done you pre release yet?

I have 7 weeks leave from mid September, would be great to arrange something! Many thanks for the kind offer! I would love the opportunity!
GIve me as much notice a possible and i will try and work out a good varaition of jobs for that day i am based in Bridport ,Dorset

Welcome wheatie! Impact 43 is about cleaning windows..

Hmrc offer a free course ( online I think ) for learning about self employment, books, tax, etc etc..

I also went to a 3 days start a business course.. It was through a company here but funded by princes trust, Gould be something like that near you

Good luck!

That's brill thank you for all the info. After talking to few guys on here already I feel a lot more confident with starting up!

Back