Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Rip Off Driveway Cleaner

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Unfortunatly as you all should know by now having any work done by travelers they will not give a flying fig.

Most if not all will have nice newish sign written van and good kit as helps them get plenty of work.

yes and they sign on in about 5 towns., its a pity she didnt ask you to clean them, this is why its handy to have a good pw, if i asked someone for £350 in teesside thed phone the police. he wont be back to resand, police cant do anything she must have agreed to price, some elderly dont bank all their money, they seem to think once they have too much money in bank all there extra benefits will stop, housing ptax etc. the more they have the less value it has to some. they are easy prey as no one to ask help if they have no family.

i cant understand why travellers do not finish there jobs off to a good standard, they have all the tools and heavy gear needed, if they dont they know where to get it usually free LOL

the paving looks good.

what do you use to clean in now smurf? do you add chemicals to the water or is high pressure good enough?

Thanks chris, I don't use chems to be honest but might have a play on my next job when the customer doesn't mind me using them.

A lot of ppl I do work for don't like chems being put down as are fightened that will harm their children, pets and/or get into their pond which could kill the fish.

the paving looks good.
what do you use to clean in now smurf? do you add chemicals to the water or is high pressure good enough?

Depends what hard surface I'm cleaning and what psi I use but yes mostly I use a turbo. Time depends on size of job and how bad it is. Some jobs you will find are a lot harder than others as if for instance has bad drainage you will need to use a wet vac or use a sumbmersable pump to get rid of surface water. Normaly would take about 10 mins to setup depending on location but I always brush the surface first whilst the gorilla tub is filling.

Smurf did you use turbo only. how long.to do full job, how long does it take to set up gear, wheely bid with filled water etc.

Smurf I used to have the same Ryobi machine! I remember when I first started I hit the corner of a brick with the disk cleaner and thought it had broke of, for some reason I checked while it was still on! One broken thumb later reassured me it had not broken haha!

Using sealer bumps price up massively, I use smartseal and depending on if I just use the sand hardener or full paving sealer price can go from about £3.50sqm for just a clean and re-kiln to £8–10sqm but the stuff is quality though!

Back