Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Moving Out Of My Flat

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Most pubs by me are £3.50-4 a pint.
My total monthly outgoings are £1194. And I'm in a council house lol.

Council tax is a killer at near on £200 pm lol

Rent is fair at £475 through council for a 2bed terrace.

Then there is things like insurance which is more expensive cos I'm in London.

And water n electric rates are high here too /emoticons/sad.png
my gas and electric every month comes to a total of £89

Most pubs by me are £3.50-4 a pint.My total monthly outgoings are £1194. And I'm in a council house lol.

And water n electric rates are high here too :(my gas and electric every month comes to a total of £89
i applied for the council list last year so im bidding on property's at the mo

Fooooook me £825 a month, i nearly fell aff ma chair, good luck too you mateI built my own house 13 years ago, cost me £80,000 incl the land , used all my mates who had trades, roofed it myself , painted it myself, took a year but was worth it

its all mine now payed off the bank last year, aint ever selling it, overlooks a beach, views to die for, wouldnt live in a town city for all the money in China

Pints up here are £3 an aw lol

attachicon.gif
WP_000012 (Copy).jpg
awesome mate looks mint.

wow thats well cheap!!!! My outgoings are around the same as cns £1350
cheap to you but for the likes of me it and most round me its very expensive lol and top of the market we couldnt afford anymore than 400 a month rent.but its a nice gaff yeah.im council now maybe one day when everything falls into place with business i may take the plunge and buy the house im in.

Most pubs by me are £3.50-4 a pint.My total monthly outgoings are £1194. And I'm in a council house lol.

And water n electric rates are high here too :(my gas and electric every month comes to a total of £89i applied for the council list last year so im bidding on property's at the mo
We've been in it since 16 and got

Itjust over a year ago (was waiting 7years before we could even bid!!!)

Once bid was allowed, only took a few months.

Didn't get the flat /emoticons/sad.png viewing another one at 6pm today don't think its as nice as the one we wanted /emoticons/sad.png gutted

Just viewed a flat and it was a proper s@£t hole , i told the estate agent that if we were to take the flat the whole place would need to be re done lol

Back