Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

My homemade wfp trolley

WCF

Help Support WCF:

U could just get one of those uger trailers, everything already on there u need, just costs about £12.000 which is no problem eh o_O

I'm looking into making my own trolley system, what hose do yuk guys reccomed getting and what length

I'm looking into making my own trolley system, what hose do yuk guys reccomed getting and what length
I also have a gardiner hose, i think it was 8mm, if u buy a gardiner pole it comes with the hose for the pole and u get an extra for on the trolley, i only ocasionally need a lot and mostly its wrapped around the handle, im thinking of just having about 10meters or less on my new design.

Trolley looks gd also and nice price, i will how i get on with this ikea one first
/emoticons/smile.png

View attachment 5276
Put my battery on top and pump underneath in case it springs a leak.

View attachment 5277

It folds flat, so,takes up little space in the motor.

Box is in between the frame of the trolley.

Coincidentally this is the same trolley jimmyboots used. I got mine from 'the internet gardener' online.

It has just the right spacing for the plastic box to fit inside.
Looks amazing! Any step by step anywhere online and materials you used at all?

I'm using 2 x gardiners backpacks but quite fancy making a couple of these....

Looks amazing! Any step by step anywhere online and materials you used at all?
I'm using 2 x gardiners backpacks but quite fancy making a couple of these....
Wagga has a video tutorial on youtube, just type home made wfp trolley wagga, and i think u will find it easy, he like 15 videos step by step, i recomend u ask questions here as well as i would be a few things different from him but the basic set up is the same.

I would get one of the trolleys these guys suggest around £55-65 quid ones where they have big pump up wheels and room for the pump back vertical at the back like seye's avatar picture instead of at the bottom which is wagga style in his videos. The linksin waggas videos to theitems are mostly outdated too but again the theme is great and shows u everything u need, maybe post a new thread just for your trolley plan and take it step by step from there, this way we can help out there and u kow where all the info is related to ur project, good luck, its easy really especially with these lads helping u out.

There aremother videos as well i meant to say, mark Munro springs to mind, and im sure theres a thread on here aout what to do also to read up on.

Wagga has a video tutorial on youtube, just type home made wfp trolley wagga, and i think u will find it easy, he like 15 videos step by step, i recomend u ask questions here as well as i would be a few things different from him but the basic set up is the same.
I would get one of the trolleys these guys suggest around £55-65 quid ones where they have big pump up wheels and room for the pump back vertical at the back like seye's avatar picture instead of at the bottom which is wagga style in his videos. The linksin waggas videos to theitems are mostly outdated too but again the theme is great and shows u everything u need, maybe post a new thread just for your trolley plan and take it step by step from there, this way we can help out there and u kow where all the info is related to ur project, good luck, its easy really especially with these lads helping u out.
/emoticons/smile.png No disrespect to Wagga at all, but my trolley is nothing like Waggas trolley.

His attempt is rather basic to say the least, whereas mine is rather better built and put together than that.

I use a similar pump and battery, but that's about it.

All my electrical connections are Soldered, I have Wireless Remote Control, Volt meter, Flow control, Filter, Non Return Valve, Battery Charge Socket, System Power Switch, Pump Run Switch, System Power LED, Pump Run LED, Chequer Plate Metalwork, Rectus hose fittings, and a proper box with all the gear in it, etc etc.

All holes were made with a drill for instance, Battery is held in place with metal brackets and a proper strap, not cable ties!

The main thing that makes mine different from everyone else's is that I have the water hoses beneath everything else and not next to all the electrics! Most important. Water and electricity do not mix too well.

Check out Mark Munro's Trolley videos, as that is where I got the inspiration from for my trolley build. /emoticons/wink.png

I have probably over engineered mine a bit, but it is bullet proof. Much like Mark's one.

If I built another one I'd miss out the wireless, but keep the quality.

:cool:

/emoticons/smile.png No disrespect to Wagga at all, but my trolley is nothing like Waggas trolley.His attempt is rather basic to say the least, whereas mine is rather better built and put together than that.

I use a similar pump and battery, but that's about it.

All my electrical connections are Soldered, I have Wireless Remote Control, Volt meter, Flow control, Filter, Non Return Valve, Battery Charge Socket, System Power Switch, Pump Run Switch, System Power LED, Pump Run LED, Chequer Plate Metalwork, Rectus hose fittings, and a proper box with all the gear in it, etc etc.

All holes were made with a drill for instance, Battery is held in place with metal brackets and a proper strap, not cable ties!

The main thing that makes mine different from everyone else's is that I have the water hoses beneath everything else and not next to all the electrics! Most important. Water and electricity do not mix too well.

Check out Mark Munro's Trolley videos, as that is where I got the inspiration from for my trolley build. /emoticons/wink.png

I have probably over engineered mine a bit, but it is bullet proof. Much like Mark's one.

If I built another one I'd miss out the wireless, but keep the quality.

:cool:
Yours sounds bloody brilliant, i learnt alot from wagga and a good starter trolley maybe, but i agree mark munro has a better finish and worth aiming for, all those things sounds complex on yours mate, have you done a video on your trolley going through the different parts. I would to see it myself and im sure it would be helpful to anyone making one.

The tool box under a 25L container is asking for trouble, i dont think it would last a year, mine is already cracking in places

Latest Posts

Back