Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

which size di should I buy

WCF

Help Support WCF:

willowtreecleaning

My tap water reads 250, and rainwater that I have been harvesting is around 30.

What size di should I get and how many also wheres best to buy, I will only be needing about 300 ltr a week.

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Thanks for the link cheshire, smashing price, ordered one, i hope it's in good condition.

they are pal, the only thing i found was the plastic screw in head was really tight so be carefull you dont cross thread it going back in and try a little silicone spray or a midges of grease just to help the threads!

i bought two 11 litre's off him for £60 plus £8 postage and they really havent been used much, what size did you go for pal?

11L, i have another one same size, and probably same age too. So ill start using them as twin dis. Great buy for 40 quid

I got it today, well it is quite tight, but silicone spray helps a little, for £40 I wouldn't expect anymore

There is no rubber o-ring though, I hope that won't be a problem.

I got it today, well it is quite tight, but silicone spray helps a little, for £40 I wouldn't expect anymoreThere is no rubber o-ring though, I hope that won't be a problem.
Check the listing again. Contact him asking where it is. His feedback is at stake o_O

yeah you should have an o ring pal, im sure he will send you one straight out and his feedback speaks for itself!, hundreds sold and no bad!

why was yours £40 though pal, i got mine for £30 each or £34 if you include postage on each?

Vessel £33 + delivery £9.50

I thought this one works without the o-ring, but ill message him then.

To be fair there is no o-ring on the photos either. :confused:

--UPDATE--

About 5 mins after messaged him, he replied, apologised and o-ring is on its way... that is impressive..

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't clean the farm lol. Just go there for Halloween & Xmas.

Furthest I go is cherry hinton. Had some work in Cambridge but it was scattered & took ages to get through cambrige. Sold it off in the end.

Latest Posts

Back