Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Nice conny clean in the rain

WCF

Help Support WCF:

The finish on the conservatory is awesome!
I see Makro want £6.83 for 1 only 5l container, so you did well.
Thanks spruce, check the bookers website, they own makro, buy one get one free when I was in store!

That's a nice bit of work Jake. Bet they were chuffed with that - do you mind me asking what you charged em for it?

Depends if your under cover for someone in my area or not :hehehe:

£160 - house windows, conny roof and conny windows, plus inside of roof (although that took about 5 minutes with a wagtail on pole)

Great job and great price. I need to up my prices, I'd be half that :eek: How long did it take? Could you not just of done it with pure?

Great job and great price. I need to up my prices, I'd be half that :eek: How long did it take? Could you not just of done it with pure?
Same here mate. Quoted a guy £60 today for a cony clean. He nearly died

Looks a good job anyway.

whats BOOKERS website?

Just found a Bookers in Leeds. Round corner from Makro really. Can you use a Makro card?
Yeah same company, always good to have a look at the old trade warehouses!

Would that solution loosen those little yellow things you get on glass little sticky yellow specs. Pole never seems to get the off but finger nail does easy. Think it could be bugs poo got a massive roof I do every two weeks covered in them never seem to get it all off real pain would love something to loosen it!

I used to be really cheap for connys, but that was including the house windows as well and the inside of the roof..

Would that solution loosen those little yellow things you get on glass little sticky yellow specs. Pole never seems to get the off but finger nail does easy. Think it could be bugs poo got a massive roof I do every two weeks covered in them never seem to get it all off real pain would love something to loosen it!
I doubt it mate, but it's worth a try...

To be honest I hardly ever use chemicals as they don't really do anything that pure and a brush can't do, but as this stuff was so cheap I thought I'd give it a go - worked well but I'm sure it would of been just as easy without it to be honest!

yeh pain they are cmrwindowcleaners...funny enough I did a big double conny spattered with them on monday...

so this time I was for warned as I had done it before..

I put my alligator on my pole and sprayed some virisol on and gave them all some wellie..

mainly using the end of the applicator as you do need to use some force...

then wfped afterwards and all gone...

last time I took ages with soap and a scraper to shift them..

I think they come off some sort of wasp or bee as they come into the nest they get rid of something.:turd:...er....unless they are just worried about crash landing...

bloomin nuisance though...

yeh pain they are cmrwindowcleaners...funny enough I did a big double conny spattered with them on monday...
so this time I was for warned as I had done it before..

I put my alligator on my pole and sprayed some virisol on and gave them all some wellie..

mainly using the end of the applicator as you do need to use some force...

then wfped afterwards and all gone...

last time I took ages with soap and a scraper to shift them..

I think they come off some sort of wasp or bee as they come into the nest they get rid of something.:turd:...er....unless they are just worried about crash landing...

bloomin nuisance though...
They actually break my heart! Lol I there such thing as a really ruff applicator sleeve? But not ruff enough to scratch glass? You should see this job it's a nightmare and I've seriously under quoted it as it was one of the first biggies I took on and they wanted it every two weeks! Then they **** off for 3 months in the winter back to the other house in a nice sunny distination. And when it's time to do it again it's covered in bee poos lol

yeh you tried the alligator applicator sleeve then....its all spikey and its glass safe.../emoticons/biggrin.png

yep still dont believe its safe myself sometimes but ...it is...

yeh when I see them I am not so cheerful...

but they do move...one house that had it bad ....stopped having them so ...you can live in hope...

yeh er...dont use alligator on plastic of course...:eek:

used it on my fading headlights and yep it cleared the fading but....er...a bit scratched..

still they do look better...and a spot of wet and dry and they should come okay../emoticons/biggrin.png

Back