Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Nice conny clean in the rain

WCF

Help Support WCF:

It may be a false widow but my mate got bit by one of them recently and his whole arm swole up and had a 8 inch long red hot patch on his a around the bite that he had to keep measuring in case it grew
I tell ya bud, that was one creepy spider:puke: I couldn't bring myself to tell the customer as shes a young lass who lives on her own :lipssealed:

Dang thats a nasty looking fooker. If I saw that there would be tyre marks coming of her driveway and scrapes where a hose and pole had been dragged down her road /emoticons/wink.png You know what they say, red is natures warning sign for stay clear! Where's bear grylls when you need him /emoticons/biggrin.png

lol that spider would meet my brush fast . i use a sill brush very heavy all u do is squash the cnt with the side lol its like a mallet

We had a false widow in the bathroom, quickly killed it and shoved down the loo, not having that thing laying eggs!!!

yeh we have a small spider infestation around here at the mo...

not to bothered as all the webs mean people keep cheapie busy..

I dont like to hurt or kill anything and used to knock and ask them nicely to feck off..but the barsterwards are so persistent that..cheapie kills em on site now...well he does it very fast..and he leaves em in the corners hoping that the next lot get the message..

mr bump you did make me laugh with the spider behind the conker...I have a few old dears with conkers everywhere..well I had to ask em what they were for...

nice job jake...gonna take some photos of one on monday..

I think she thinks old cheapie is going to do inside a glass roof....whilst she sits and chats and watches..but..

cheapie has a plan...first of all he has to take photos and do a risk assessment for the insurance people...and of course this involves more money so it could be a big price..

I mean why clean it now in the middle of a beautiful summer and not in a cold and snowy february..cheapies price could come down then...I will put that on the assessment:whistle:..

bloody paperwork they expect windies to do these days:rolleyes:

well everyone has a price...

I got a few big conny and fascia cleans next week

Think we all need a tony hart gallery

For those of us ancient ones who know who tony hart was

Back