Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Nightmare Start

WCF

Help Support WCF:

mark m

Not the best of starts this morning as i went to my first job which is a farm come b&b/ hoilday lets the job went well but as i was leaving to go i got stuck half way up the drive went backwards & forwards 1st gear /2nd gear rolled back tried to reverse up the drive no good there was no mobile reception and nobody was in i had to wait 3 hours for the farmer to turn up and tow me out with his tractor not very happy this morning .

Hope it wasn't on elm street!

Lousy when wot like that happens, never got stuck on a lane, but had a few traffic jams

Sorry to hear that mate, we faired allot better here with the roads. They had mostly cleared, as we got a good bit of rain yesterday. Still really cold though. I had two tshirts on, jumper, big jacket on, gloves and of course my long johns under my jeans to keep me warm. But was still pretty cold, despite being well wrapped up.

Must be one of them days mark my starter motor packed up after my first job. £12 for the day and a £175 bill for the van. Top it all of came home and the dog have destroyed my new shoe I bought for a wedding coming up!! Looks like the wfp change over is going to take a few more weeks /emoticons/sad.png

Back