Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

No water coming out

WCF

Help Support WCF:

James102

I collaborated my water genie pump and controller following the YouTube vid and now I'm getting zero water coming out at all ?

Oh no I put it to 0 then cal then turned flow upto 35 n and to 99 n nothing
You must set your flow to what you normally use - if you don't know what to set it to then use 50 as a flow. Then run the auto calibration with pole connected and any taps open. When you do the calibration the water should flow out the brush then the flow will reduce as it calibrates.

You must set your flow to what you normally use - if you don't know what to set it to then use 50 as a flow. Then run the auto calibration with pole connected and any taps open. When you do the calibration the water should flow out the brush then the flow will reduce as it calibrates.
Right ok thanks I usually have it set between 25 and 35 is that too low?

So I set the flow to 0 and then Calabed it so now I have no flow even when putting the flow to 99 so if I set the flow to 35 then re calab it will it start to flow ?

So I set the flow to 0 and then Calabed it so now I have no flow even when putting the flow to 99 so if I set the flow to 35 then re calab it will it start to flow ?
Set flow to your normal then calibrate with water flowing from brush! It takes a min or so to calibrate with water flowing.

There's no flow tho ATM
I am guessing the controller is displaying DE ( Dead end ) This is normal function of the controller so it knows when to stop the pump If a pole tap is closed. If DE is displaying when the taps are all open then the Calibration value is to low. I would agree with the above comments that the first step is to set the flow rate on the controller to the what you would normally use ( 35 ) then ensure all the pole taps are open and all the hose connectors are fully pushed together and not loose.

If the push fit connectors are loose or not fully connected water can not flow.

Next as in the you tube video run auto cal.

Dave Pedan ( Squeaky Clean Dave ) has produced the following video looking at Calibration and why.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTBbco7c15U&t=29s

Cheers

I am guessing the controller is displaying DE ( Dead end ) This is normal function of the controller so it knows when to stop the pump If a pole tap is closed. If DE is displaying when the taps are all open then the Calibration value is to low. I would agree with the above comments that the first step is to set the flow rate on the controller to the what you would normally use ( 35 ) then ensure all the pole taps are open and all the hose connectors are fully pushed together and not loose.

If the push fit connectors are loose or not fully connected water can not flow.

Next as in the you tube video run auto cal.

Dave Pedan ( Squeaky Clean Dave ) has produced the following video looking at Calibration and why.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTBbco7c15U&t=29s

Cheers
So I set my flow to 35 then i tried the cal I had to lower it to zero to auto cal but it comes up to D E I turn it the cal up and water comes out but that's as far as I got I can't disconect my pole because it doesn't shut off so pressure builds up

Latest Posts

Back