Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Not sure how to fit my hose on to my pressure washer

WCF

Help Support WCF:

G

I have a Hyundai HYW3100P2, the hose that I have it the 

SuperHandy Garden Water Hose 13mm(1/2") x 15m(50'ft) Heavy Duty Premium Commercial Ultra Flex Hybrid Polymer Hose Max Pressure 150 PSI/10 BAR with 3/4" Plastic Connector

But my hose will not connect to my pressure washer, I know that this might sound dumb to experienced pressure washers but I am new to the game, what do I need in order to connect my hose to my pressure washer, and also would I have to keep changing the ends to connect to an outside tap or an indoor tap? 

I have a Hyundai HYW3100P2, the hose that I have it the

SuperHandy Garden Water Hose 13mm(1/2") x 15m(50'ft) Heavy Duty Premium Commercial Ultra Flex Hybrid Polymer Hose Max Pressure 150 PSI/10 BAR with 3/4" Plastic Connector

But my hose will not connect to my pressure washer, I know that this might sound dumb to experienced pressure washers but I am new to the game, what do I need in order to connect my hose to my pressure washer, and also would I have to keep changing the ends to connect to an outside tap or an indoor tap?
Your quickest answer might be to call whoever sold the pressure washer. Alternatively post a picture of the part af the PW you are trying to connect to, I think a fair few are M22 threads.

Back