Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Oi tuffety tuffs

WCF

Help Support WCF:

On this thread gav
Do you know what the size of the PIC is? The limit is 8mb which is usually enough for most images. The the size as in pixels is 800x600 if its bigger than that you might have to resize it.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's just standard iPhone 6 photos @Gav ,

Used to always work before the update... Strange /emoticons/sad.png

Have u doubled up the rollers my dad only but one roller but then he contacted grippa tank who were really helpful and explained that u need two for it to work effectively

Oliver Collins rise n shine cleaning

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Window Cleaning Forums

Second roller is on order as said mate,

But it will go near the bumper to stop the hose rubbing on the chassis and other sharp bits of the underside van

I put the floor roller in such a way that the hose doesn't touch the underside of the van, I had it placed slightly off central from the hole, so the hose only roles over one side of the square roller guide, this stops it scraping the van floor

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi mate

I mean doubling up on the floor rollers as well as having a bumper roller it makes the whole thing run a lot more smothly it was well worth the effort!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Window Cleaning Forums

Latest Posts

Back