Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Paying Vat

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Now now lads calm down. As Micheal winner would have said 'it's only a forum' calm down dear it's not a government on here we are all allowed our own opinions some will agree some will not.

I personally think if you can get away with £15 min and the custy is happy with price and service then happy days. I always try for a min of £12 but if it is only 2 windows then I will drop the price- but that is just me!!

How much of this work is Commercial?
Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app
Of no relevance, you don't need to be doing any commercial to be VAT registered.

Never mind Green ask him if he declares all Cash?
What cash? Do you not bother to read threads. I am one of the biggest advocates of a cashless business on this forum. I don't care for dealing in cash and if I did what's your point? Oh.... pointless as usual. :rolleyes:

You reckon youcharge15 quid minimum that's Bull you are going to charge that for a couple of windows in a row of Houses you are a Newbie to me I've been in this game for 25 years you haven't got a clue.

My books back up exactly what I charge. Call me what you like your opinion is of such little merit to me that it pains me to even have to force myself to write this retort to you.

You obviously need a few more years in the game if after 25 years you STILL don't know how to remove lead stains.

You aren't amusing at all I know members who have left this Forum because of your mouth.
If you're so thin skinned that anything I have to say makes you take your toys and leave well don't let the door hit you on the way out. More than enough members also comment on some of our more negative members through PM but hey, we're all entitled to an opinion. Even you Poles.

Now now lads calm down
I'm sorry, did I give the impression I am not calm. :zzz::zzz:/emoticons/tongue.png

Dear P.I. Staker.
Your balance of £100'000 million for the last two window cleanings at your property (December 2016 & January 2017) are now considerably past due.

We have called at the premises more than once but so far have been unable to collect payment.

I am sure this is an oversight on your part and would appreciate your prompt attention to this matter,

Please ensure the account is settled within 7 days otherwise it will automatically be filed with with the small claims court as it is our company policy not to allow accounts to run past 90 days.

As well as being liable for the court filing cost of £25 there will also be an additional administration charge by or office of £40.00 to cover all paper work involved.

This account can be settled online by sending payment to Account Number #12345678 Sort Code: 11-22-33. Please use your address as a reference in all correspondence to ensure we credit the correct account.

Sincerely Mr A. Noyed-Windy.
Thanks GreenPro,

You're a star!

Sent 2 of these letters out last week - 5 days later both credited my bank with £40 :thumbsup:

Back