Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Strange tds

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Corps012588

Sorry to be a pain but I'm having a problem which I hope someone may be able to help with.

If I check my tds out of the 1 meter connecter hose from my resin vessel I get 0 if I then check it after its gone through 75m of hose it then reads 12!!!

Any ideas please guys before I hit the road in the morning

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Sorry to be a pain but I'm having a problem which I hope someone may be able to help with.If I check my tds out of the 1 meter connecter hose from my resin vessel I get 0 if I then check it after its gone through 75m of hose it then reads 12!!!

Any ideas please guys before I hit the road in the morning

Try flushing it through for 5 minutes and see if it makes a difference? Could be something in the hose that causes the tds to rise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had an issue before when there was a leak in the hose. Seemed to allow dirt to transfer in and affect the purity of the H2O.

Experienced today myself, was reading 7 at the end of the hose and 2 from the resin bottle, I'm just going to clean away tomorrow with it

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't appear to have any leaks hawke but that is interesting to hear.

CHWS I have a couple of first cleans in the morning so I'm hoping that if it's something in the hose (possibly from the manufacturing process) then it may flush out before I move on to anything else

Latest Posts

Back