Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Free Resin!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

This company I know is reputable but don't know how they work with payment!!

Word of advise as this does happen, you see and offer to good to be true then add your card details etc.. This does not take you to a secure payment site etc.. like Sage Pay or Paypal etc..

What happens is the card details are stored on their site and they then have all your details and can charge what they like.

I don't think they would do this but be aware!!!

This site is legit but just giving some advise where you think things are too good to be true.

The way he has configured it is something I would not do as gives the impression that there is stock of the product when there is nothing. On other items where there is a price it takes you direct to Sagepay where as at zero costed items it does not. What he is probably doing is storing your data so when it becomes available he can ring you to take payment at the right price.

I think we should give them until the weekend. If the resin don't show up by then, we should all get in our vans and drive into their yard posse style.

Ruby_Murders_posse_and_two_prisoners.jpg

Back