Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

pole hose

WCF

Help Support WCF:

johnny bravo

is this exceed pole hose
i bought a while back and remember taking it off as it was always snaking . ive forgot where i got it from . a couple of year ago now . been in the shed. just need to put a lighter hose on my pole as got gardiners reinforced hose atm seems heavy now compared to these type of hoses

Attachments

• hose1.jpg
    hose1.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 16
  • hose2.jpg
    hose2.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 16
  • hose3.jpg
    hose3.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 16
Thought I would just had this post. Pole hose discussion.
Has anyone tried the new gardiner flex pole hose, anti kink, doesn’t burst. Looks interesting. I need some new pole hose, I’m tempted to try it. Just seen it under the new section on their site

Has anyone tried the new gardiner flex pole hose, anti kink, doesn’t burst. Looks interesting. I need some new pole hose, I’m tempted to try it. Just seen it under the new section on their site
It’s good stuff I would recommend it especially with cold water

Yep ordered some with my new slx pole. Was a bit unsure of it at first as it seemed too springy (difficult operating univalve) but it seems to have settled down now and I have to say it is great not one kink yet and seems like it could be quite sturdy.

Yep ordered some with my new slx pole. Was a bit unsure of it at first as it seemed too springy (difficult operating univalve) but it seems to have settled down now and I have to say it is great not one kink yet and seems like it could be quite sturdy.
We don’t use univalves it might be a bit stretchy operating them on a long pole but it’s very good hose for cold also works well with hot .

Just awaiting delivery today of the pole hose from gardiner so will report back on my thoughts.

I've tried pretty much every pole hose going.

Bad habits are half my problem I'm too lazy to disconnect each time and gather the pole hose by hand much quicker reeling it all in.

I've got into the habbit of having 4 sets of hose and when once starts kinking swap it over then after the 4th starts I sit them all in hot water then reset the memory on the hose.

Would love a company to make a hose that doesn't kink under any circumstance would pay good money for it

Just awaiting delivery today of the pole hose from gardiner so will report back on my thoughts.

I've tried pretty much every pole hose going.

Bad habits are half my problem I'm too lazy to disconnect each time and gather the pole hose by hand much quicker reeling it all in.

I've got into the habbit of having 4 sets of hose and when once starts kinking swap it over then after the 4th starts I sit them all in hot water then reset the memory on the hose.

Would love a company to make a hose that doesn't kink under any circumstance would pay good money for it
Well I`m I`ve just completed day 4 with said hose and can happily report not one single kink yet and it dosen`t seem to hold the dirt as much as the old streamline stuff. Reckon you are gonna like it!

Well I`m I`ve just completed day 4 with said hose and can happily report not one single kink yet and it dosen`t seem to hold the dirt as much as the old streamline stuff. Reckon you are gonna like it!
Cheers for that mate. Do you reel the pole hose up or disconnect and coil up?

Yes it’s good stuff we have had it for well over a year trying it out I think most will love it , no kinks or coils and lays flat works well with hot and cold ?

Back