Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Pressure gauge on RO.

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Delabrum

Been using the streamline 600 GPD RO for a few years now, it’s a great little RO and is perfect for my needs.

However in the last month or two I’ve noticed the pressure gauge is reading around 35-40 PSI - it normally operates around 50 PSI. Even changing my pre filters (I change them religiously every 6 weeks) hasn’t made any difference to the stated pressure; I thought maybe the filters were clogged.

I’m not noticing any difference in pure output whatsoever - can the pressure gauge go faulty after a while on our RO’s or is there likely to be something causing my pressure drop? I’m still using the original membranes, but they’re still reading around 98% rejection so I don’t think they can be clogged either?

Interesting. Didn’t know they did that!

Wouldn’t I be noticing a drop in pure production if I was genuinely losing 10-15 PSI though?
They can and do as they see fit or need to if they are carrying out work, also changing your pre-filters every 6 weeks might be fine but if you don't have a clear filter bowl for your sediment filter I'd check that first as if the waterboard had been doing work locally and disturbed sediment that can clog up within one day of production,

I changed my sediment filter yesterday and it needs to be changed again today as I check my tank and filter when I get up in the morning I go through that many at certain times through the year I buy a box of 24 from Daqua

Latest Posts

Back