Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

rinsing

WCF

Help Support WCF:

It has been a learning curve for sure and working with Damo has made me learn a few things also

I was definitely over cleaning before

Once you experiment a bit i guarantee you'll save loads of time

I always err on the side of caution and give an extra rinse. I see videos of guys giving a pane of glass one quick rinse down but I tend to give at least two rinses and I do it slowly.

I use a cheap 4lpm pump and it's fine but maybe I will benefit from a shurflo 5lpm

Yea I'm over cautious myself , especially where iv to give it time to drop down , a lot my windows have a top and bottom to them

You don't need a 5lpm pump to rinse well

My pump is a cheap china jobbie 4lpm and not on very high flow but enough to have a decent amount running down the glass while scrubbing

Yes dave but don't you use a trolley? Mine was fine on the trolley but less effective with a reel of microbore.

Having said that I think the flow is ok and more to do with me going over the same area too cautiously

I am using mine through 30m of microbore at the moment and a good few metres of 6mm id pole hose..got 30m on the way to me at the moment

If anything i could do with slowing my flow a bit to save water and i still get a decent finish

5mm id used to be a struggle

Now all my hose is 6mm id i get a fair flow on the lowest setting

I tend to leave it all in my boot and work from there on most jobs

I am using mine through 30m of microbore at the moment and a good few metres of 6mm id pole hose..got 30m on the way to me at the momentIf anything i could do with slowing my flow a bit to save water and i still get a decent finish

5mm id used to be a struggle

Now all my hose is 6mm id i get a fair flow on the lowest setting

I tend to leave it all in my boot and work from there on most jobs

mine runs at full all the time, so maybe flow isnt a problem

I used to worry about saving water when i used a trolley and D.I only as it was so annoying running out mid house, but since getting a 500l tank and an R.O i splash it around at my leisure lol

Back