Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Hey Peeps :)

WCF

Help Support WCF:

JDMW

Just thought id say hi and introduce myself, im ant. ive been window cleaning 2 years now, mostly wfp /emoticons/biggrin.png im here to learn all your great tips and tricks hehe

hi guys im from oxfordshire, banbury. im looking at ways to gain more customers, i tried knocking today and got no customers. im currently part time a few days a week. only have 40 customers. i did have 60 but i got rid of 20 as they were the type who always forgot to pay and would say not today. i want reliable customers who wont mess me about. id say 80% of my work is old people as i can chat to them for hours, they also offer cups of tea for winter lol

Hi ant good to have ya here, try adding yaself to members map we pass work on to each other as well now and again.

welcome to the forum mate /emoticons/smile.png

u been at it for 2 years cool.. but u only got 40 customers ? must be priced very high ? ? hmmm lol /emoticons/tongue.png

you said i think you can fit you complete round on a stamp. might of been post it note but it made me chuckle. im slowly building up S-L-O-W-L-Y lol dumped some fliers today with the we can clean you home for £ and i basically guessed it, most were 15 quid encase they got conny on bk.

Back