Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Round for sale halifax

WCF

Help Support WCF:

because because because I know you love it  they'll be Ainsley Harriet rattling those pots and pans ?

Never mind all that racket, whack on ya d.m’s and start stomping to some banging tunes ?

Never mind all that racket, whack on ya d.m’s and start stomping to some banging tunes ?
Might surprise you my good man, I love this 100% I've got total appreciation for this.

If you were just a tad younger like me and Dave who are young whipper snappers you'd appreciate what we listen to, the influences of Jungle came from the sound system culture that you love and identify as a skin as me and Dave identify as Junglist's,

What is a massive thing for me is that the Junglist sound and movement is 100% British not white nor black but a shared sound and culture that has spanned the world,

I listened to reggae and lots of sounds and djs this coming from a old mining village in the North East of England as well, the djs I listened to are as legendary these days again both black and white,

Our sound me and Daves might be heavier than yours but they have the same roots as your people and my people as skins and Junglists have the same love of a sound and movement!!

Might surprise you my good man, I love this 100% I've got total appreciation for this.

If you were just a tad younger like me and Dave who are young whipper snappers you'd appreciate what we listen to, the influences of Jungle came from the sound system culture that you love and identify as a skin as me and Dave identify as Junglist's,

What is a massive thing for me is that the Junglist sound and movement is 100% British not white nor black but a shared sound and culture that has spanned the world,

I listened to reggae and lots of sounds and djs this coming from a tin mining village in the North East of England as well, the djs I listened to are as legendary these days again both black and white,

Our sound me and Daves might be heavier than yours but they have the same roots as your people and my people as skins and Junglists have the same love of a sound and movement!!
I was basically a skinhead back in my school days listening to specials and bad manners etc and when jungle came about I used to go to raves in a polo and harrington and still had my head shaved
Love all sorts though
Alice cooper to dark drum n bass and everything in between
Just can’t tolerate happy hardcore
I still identify as a skin
Once a skin always a skin can’t beat jungle though

Last edited:

I listened to reggae and lots of sounds and djs this coming from a tin mining village in the North East of England as well, the djs I listened to are as legendary these days again both black and white,

I was basically a skinhead back in my school days listening to specials and bad manners etc and when jungle came about I used to go to raves in a polo and harrington and still had my head shaved
Love all sorts though
Alice cooper to dark drum n bass and everything in between
Just can’t tolerate happy hardcore
I still identify as a skin
Once a skin always a skin can’t beat jungle though
So both into the psychedelic tablets that made you thirsty. Not ever been interested in that ? but each to their own

Latest Posts

Back