Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Round for sale halifax

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Well said , I come on here to try sell not get abuse from ppl with nothing better to do. Il be leaving the site anyway I've never been on any social media face book twitter etc for this reason.
We are all genuinely giving constructive criticism, we on here want to help people progress, if it wasn't for this forum and others I used before this I'd be charging £6 a house or would have gone to stacking shelves in a supermarket,

I have been in business over 23 years I don't know everything, I have asked another member for advice today, because I needed it, some replies may seem a tad harsh but take it on the chin,

"Don't survive, smash it out and thrive"

Well said , I come on here to try sell not get abuse from ppl with nothing better to do. Il be leaving the site anyway I've never been on any social media face book twitter etc for this reason.

I wouldn’t take it personal. This site is very welcoming and the people especially on this thread are very helpful. Your original thread wasn’t very clear and that’s all people was pointing out. £500 for the 4 days work with the average house price of £6.66 isn’t very good. But if you had put that’s only 3 hours per day then that’s very different to what others on this site see as a working day. I work on average 10 hours a day. So that means for some they could get through your work load in one and half days for £500 which is very good. But saying that 75 houses in 12 hours does sound very ambitious so not sure how accurate that is especially factoring in travel time, breaks etc. Guessing it’s all cash too? But when selling a round you want it to be as well detailed for the potential buyer as possible as they don’t come with any guarantee for the new window cleaner. Good luck with getting sorted.

I wouldn’t take it personal. This site is very welcoming and the people especially on this thread are very helpful. Your original thread wasn’t very clear and that’s all people was pointing out. £500 for the 4 days work with the average house price of £6.66 isn’t very good. But if you had put that’s only 3 hours per day then that’s very different to what others on this site see as a working day. I work on average 10 hours a day. So that means for some they could get through your work load in one and half days for £500 which is very good. But saying that 75 houses in 12 hours does sound very ambitious so not sure how accurate that is especially factoring in travel time, breaks etc. Guessing it’s all cash too? But when selling a round you want it to be as well detailed for the potential buyer as possible as they don’t come with any guarantee for the new window cleaner. Good luck with getting sorted.
Fair point and I don't really have a break and all the work is more or less on my door step. And it's 50/50 with cash and online. Thanks

We are all genuinely giving constructive criticism, we on here want to help people progress, if it wasn't for this forum and others I used before this I'd be charging £6 a house or would have gone to stacking shelves in a supermarket,

I have been in business over 23 years I don't know everything, I have asked another member for advice today, because I needed it, some replies may seem a tad harsh but take it on the chin,

"Don't survive, smash it out and thrive"
I appreciate the advice I've also been at it 22/23 years. And sometimes I do think I should do more and earn more but I have this thing in my head were if I earn more I just spend more on pointless **** when I could spend the time instead with my nieces and nephews which I can't get that time back

I appreciate the advice I've also been at it 22/23 years. And sometimes I do think I should do more and earn more but I have this thing in my head were if I earn more I just spend more on pointless **** when I could spend the time instead with my nieces and nephews which I can't get that time back
We are businesses owners and as cleaners can and do undervalue ourselves, think how much more you could treat your family with the extra income of higher prices,

Right I'm a bit tippsy as off ?

We are businesses owners and as cleaners can and do undervalue ourselves, think how much more you could treat your family with the extra income of higher prices,

Right I'm a bit tippsy as off ?
Get the jungle blasting Mike
Have a good weekend
????????

I’ve gone old school this weekend
Decorating listening to 80s acid house
Steve Hurley and Marshall Jefferson etc

Attachments

• IMG_1930.jpeg
    IMG_1930.jpeg
    239.6 KB · Views: 2
I’ve gone old school this weekend
Decorating listening to 80s acid house
Steve Hurley and Marshall Jefferson etc
Mate, I did loads of decorating to Hypes mix just got it all rollers etc, also dropping Tim Reaper

You'll need to dm that acid house mix can't find it but love acid and early Chicago house and that whole movement and mash up just love a mash up as well ??‍?

Ok, so rather than earn more, what if you worked less?
So, you work 5 half days to make £500. What if you worked 1 day, made £500 then spent the rest of the week hanging with your family? Or better yet, work 2 days a week, £400 per day, so your wife can quit her job and then you both can chill the other 5 days a week?

I agree with you, a lot more to life than work. ‘Better is a handful of rest than two handfuls of hard work and chasing after the wind’. But if you raised your prices to 2024 standards, you would be able to work a lot less and have more time for the important stuff in life. That’s what a lot of us do. I only work 3 days a week ?

Just got in after drinking since 11 this morning at Millwall then off to see the Skalites in Dartford.
You regular’s talking about work on the best night of the week.
Go out! Enjoy yourselves!
Probably won’t even remember posting this. Tremendous Saturday!
Guinness today and night. Taking a dump now and find it strange how my turds are Black ?

Just got in after drinking since 11 this morning at Millwall then off to see the Skalites in Dartford.
Guinness today and night. Taking a dump now and find it strange how my turds are Black ?
Apologies. Lesson to self, stay off the phone after a big session ???

Quality

TOO MUCH INFORMATION!!!

Latest Posts

Back