Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Rubber Matting For Van Floor?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

pxlkid

Hi all, just about to take delivery of my first van, a Peugeot partner 2014 model. Will be putting a tank and pump setup in the back and just wondering if it would be ok to use some thick rubber mating to put down on the floor? Something like this…

Save the hassle of painting with protectakote? What do you think?

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Hi all, just about to take delivery of my first van, a Peugeot partner 2014 model. Will be putting a tank and pump setup in the back and just wondering if it would be ok to use some thick rubber mating to put down on the floor? Something like this…

Save the hassle of painting with protectakote? What do you think?
Yes it will be ok providing you don’t get water underneath it as it won’t dry out

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I was swiping my brush on edge of my back van door before I put it away in the pipe holder. Did this for a year and then noticed the small rust bits had extended quite a bit and very quickly. I came to the conclusion that pure is like an accelerator when it hits bare metal. Coated the rust bits with Kurust and painted over the rust with Hammerite and seems fine now.

Latest Posts

Back