Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

3Rd Or 4Th Story?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

PMA Window Cleaning

Hi All

When cleaning with WFP above the 2nd floor I am finding it hard to rinse the windows....

Do you take the brush off the window??

Or do you leave the brush on the window and just pull the water down?

i always rinse on the glass, unflocked brushes are the best for this apparently , wash frames, then glass up & down then side to side from top to bottom

depends for me, at the start of the day at 4 storey hight i lift brush off and rinse, then after a few hours of it i tilt the brush onto one side, so one side of the brush is resting on the glass and the other side is off the glass and rince that way.

Thanks for your tips lads I will give that ago!! It's hard to image how to do without seeing it in action!! Will one water jet just be spraying in the air??

I will try it on my next "high reach" job and see how much of a mess I can make of it....

Thanks for your tips lads I will give that ago!! It's hard to image how to do without seeing it in action!! Will one water jet just be spraying in the air??I will try it on my next "high reach" job and see how much of a mess I can make of it....
no you only tilt it abit so the jet thats off the window is still spraying on the window,

Thanks for your tips lads I will give that ago!! It's hard to image how to do without seeing it in action!! Will one water jet just be spraying in the air??I will try it on my next "high reach" job and see how much of a mess I can make of it....
I lift less than 2 inches on one side.
But tbh with mono filly brushes rinsing on the glass should be fine /emoticons/smile.png

no not at all, on some brushes the brissles are still on the glass and and the plasic bit isnt on the glass, its hard to explain in words, have a go on a low window and see how you get on,

Back