Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Snow today

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Snow has just decided it doesn't want me to work today

Blizzard now

Oh well more tea and toast

Cheggars told me to f off once

Saw him at a do once in butlins and kept offering him a beer

Didn't go down well as he was a recovering alcoholic

That guy looks like cheggars MMA teacher, and prob drinks beer for breakfast on his cornflakes

Just wondering now how long does it take to charge the camera battery up again as does not mention this in the spec? Also can you get a normal 240v charger for it as only comes with a usb cable?

I have a plug in power convertor in the van which has both usb/plug sockets that I find very handy if wanting to plug in/charge stuff up.

Basically, I don't have the cash left to get a Gopro, even used they are going for double this cameras price.

Just usb charger lead and TV lead and different helmet and bar grip. The camera seemed to take about an hour to full charge, but might be charging when I've had it plugged in to mess with the settings too. The wifi is very unimpressive, when it works.

I may scrap the idea of a survey for now it's just more stuff to go wrong. But then I think I'll end up using the ladders all the time as I won't know I've cleared everything, negating the point of the vac kit for speed and safety as well as access.

Do ŷou reckon a magnifying mirror would do for regular domestic inspection before and after?

and just try and get a feel for the gutter vac pole operation not using a cam?

The spikes are like halved nails with the core taken out, all pointing 'up' on both sides, slightly angled different in the vertical and horizontal by small margins

Most of the time I have to use both ladders & guttervac so I could do without a camera really. The only time a camera come in very handy is for gutters that you can get to by ladders safely not to metion the quick gutter surveys I do when giving quotes.

I've tried using a mirror but is a pain in the **** to get the angle right above ground floor work.

Basically, I don't have the cash left to get a Gopro, even used they are going for double this cameras price.
Just usb charger lead and TV lead and different helmet and bar grip. The camera seemed to take about an hour to full charge, but might be charging when I've had it plugged in to mess with the settings too. The wifi is very unimpressive, when it works.

I may scrap the idea of a survey for now it's just more stuff to go wrong. But then I think I'll end up using the ladders all the time as I won't know I've cleared everything, negating the point of the vac kit for speed and safety as well as access.

Do ŷou reckon a magnifying mirror would do for regular domestic inspection before and after?

and just try and get a feel for the gutter vac pole operation not using a cam?

You could actualy mount your phone on a pole if you wanted and record vid clips

[media]

[/media]

That actually sounds the best idea by far in terms of cost and things not going wrong, apart from the phone coming loose and dropping in a pond or something. I watched the vid before but thought it was a naf idea, but having gone the 'technical route', I appreiciate its simplicity. Can even just concentrate on where the pole head is rather than watching the top and bottom of the pole at the same time.

Bleedin weather

Snow got so heavy i couldn't work and now has rained and all gone again

Twice in 7 days

Giving me the **** now

Back