Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

So what's your hobbies outside the job.

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Boar had a good idea..wonder what you need in the way of insurance etc to be an abseiling windie:D
about 2 yrs ago i had a chance to get a contract [big hotel] that would have involved abseiling- a chance acquaintance offered to wangle me the 3 monthly contract which was up for grabs at the time . if id have known u then Davey id likely have gone ahead with it!!

id think the way in to getting abseil insurance is to first get ladder and or wfp insurance for a year or 2 with no claim and then get abseil added onto it ,by which time you have your abseil certificates not brand new

Last edited:
I hate this h&s thing..been doing it for years but would have to go back to school to get a ticket to say I can do it

be worth finding out first what the going rate is for abseil work. you wouldnt get a straight answer by ringing up any window firm, youd have to get an insider at a job site itself to tell you what the contract is worth, for example a room cleaner supervisor would know

Worth looking into..

Changing the subject I just had a cuppa in kathy burkes kitchen down in Highbury and got a fiver tip (delivered her shopping)

Lovely funny woman

Well it was a 32 year old who come to me for a model portfolio shoot, she's got a cracking pair of legs so I suggested this pose. You want to join the rest of guys wanting to be the lighting assistant :rolleyes:

Well it was a 32 year old who come to me for a model portfolio shoot, she's got a cracking pair of legs so I suggested this pose. You want to join the rest of guys wanting to be the lighting assistant :rolleyes:
Its a dirty job but someones got to do it.

Nice photos mate, mostly I still shoot film, and develop the negs, it feels more exciting to me rather than getting an istant result and probably a bit to do with I cannot afford a digital SLR to match the quality of my 35mm film Slrs.

And a trip to the clinic methinks /emoticons/biggrin.png

If the girls are anywhere near as dirty as the gutters I clean, then you're in for a good time./emoticons/biggrin.png

I found a model whilst cleaning out a gutter.... Kate MOSS, bu boom... oh dear that sounds like a cnc joke (shake of the head) well someone had to..

I found a model whilst cleaning out a gutter.... Kate MOSS, bu boom... oh dear that sounds like a cnc joke (shake of the head) well someone had to..
I remember I did once too, her name was Twiggy.

I'm sure there is a joke in there about having to clear out the down pipe having come across Kate moss and twiggy but that would be takin it too far

Sent from my RM-976_1115 using Tapatalk

we have to branch out now and stop these jokes ....leaf them alone..../emoticons/biggrin.png

that first picture is very good but really we need to see more like the first one to get a good idea of your work...and i need some dream material for sleep tonight...:rolleyes:

er you will have to keep ...sneaking them in as the gav police will get you....der der der der...oh...er...i er..canna think i wanta be a model photographer...:devil:

mind you...up me ladder today...that was a very very short skirt.....hmmm time for dreamies...

you er...may be a popular choice on here...gotta like from me...a big like...

do you actually clean windows though or gutters or facia or anything....

anyway ...you just have to mention....clipping a bush for a custy and your on the right path...sort of related to windy cleaning under....other jobs...

I'm watching! Great pics I must say non the less a little provocative as they say for a window cleaning forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest Posts

Back