Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Solar panels

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Solar steve pays 18 pence a panel !!! . From my experience an avarage person with a pole will clean between 800 to 1200 panels a day on a ground mount farm . Charge what you feel the customer will be happy with , personally I am going away from doing this type of work I have a few large farms that I've done over the last few years , but won't be renewing the contracts as I hate doing them , there's more money to be earned doing gfs and windows also the farms around where I am the access is very poor with deep ruts in the fields and when wet it's difficult to get in and out , shame really as there are loads of them here , that's my experience anyway

Solar steve pays 18 pence a panel !!! . From my experience an avarage person with a pole will clean between 800 to 1200 panels a day on a ground mount farm . Charge what you feel the customer will be happy with , personally I am going away from doing this type of work I have a few large farms that I've done over the last few years , but won't be renewing the contracts as I hate doing them , there's more money to be earned doing gfs and windows also the farms around where I am the access is very poor with deep ruts in the fields and when wet it's difficult to get in and out , shame really as there are loads of them here , that's my experience anyway
Thanks mate, time I take out water cost, fuel ect it needs to be about 25-30pp I enjoy doing panels but never down a ground mount and with a new van not fancying the fields if I get stuck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ime in Cornwall we have hundreds of fields of them most are poor rutted access , that's why Ime giving them up when you have cleaned nothing but solar panels for 6 weeks solid it becomes very tedious and that's with 3 vans on the go it sounds good on paper with earnings but when you break it down windows, gfs are far more profitable and easier on the body doing 1200 panels a day for weeks on end isn't fun and Ime no wimp everyone to there own I suppose but it's not for me

Ime in Cornwall we have hundreds of fields of them most are poor rutted access , that's why Ime giving them up when you have cleaned nothing but solar panels for 6 weeks solid it becomes very tedious and that's with 3 vans on the go it sounds good on paper with earnings but when you break it down windows, gfs are far more profitable and easier on the body doing 1200 panels a day for weeks on end isn't fun and Ime no wimp everyone to there own I suppose but it's not for me
I'm in liskeard pal, have you done work for Steve?

Yes I have , I am or was an approved contractor for him but don't want to say to much on a public forum about it , let's just say after two jobs IDE seen the light and gave it up !!! I have a number of my own customers with large arrays that I've done for a number of years but as I've said I've had enough of doing them and won't be renewing the contracts , Ime in helston so not that far away from you really

Yes I have , I am or was an approved contractor for him but don't want to say to much on a public forum about it , let's just say after two jobs IDE seen the light and gave it up !!! I have a number of my own customers with large arrays that I've done for a number of years but as I've said I've had enough of doing them and won't be renewing the contracts , Ime in helston so not that far away from you really
Pm me mate I'm a Approved one aswell

Latest Posts

Back