Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Some People Shock Me With There Thought Process

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I hate these too.. but once I was changing the light bulb in the bathroom for one old lady. It took me good 10 min as i had to remove the flat lamp shade with knife instead of screwdriver. I did it, you know, sometimes we have to act like a humans..
Yeah completely agree I've bought bins in carried shopping in etc was little bits even tacked a cable back but certainly wasn't going to to tackle a waste pipe could of been manhole plus if been a mess cost me more time

'would you mind give that a quick going over...'

Yeah, it's a smart one lol, logical thinking at it's best ? I can imagine the customer with gritted teeth whispering under their breath 'smart Alec' :ROFLMAO: They can't argue with it though, it's factual :)
There is no customer comeback from that. Its brilliant. (y)

I specifically tell them when i quote the the roof is priced as a separate job.
Yes we do the same had so many over the years say you haven’t done the conservatory roof so I give them a price for the windows and say that doesn’t include the roof ,that would be xxx if you want it doing a couple of times a year let us know , some will lay others won’t , most are quite time consuming so more than happy not to do them ???

Yes we do the same had so many over the years say you haven’t done the conservatory roof so I give them a price for the windows and say that doesn’t include the roof ,that would be xxx if you want it doing a couple of times a year let us know , some will lay others won’t , most are quite time consuming so more than happy not to do them
That's the way...
I don't like doing them either, some are ok and earn me good money, most are a pain in the backside, especially the glass ones that leach bits out the frames.

We have learnt from experience to quote the house and conservatory and then add that the roof is another £x as and when you require us to do it.

We did have someone expect us to clean the fascias and gutters while we were there cleaning the windows. Now we also add that gutter and fascia cleaning is an additional extra as well. :giggle:
it didnt have a conseevatory when i quoted... so the trials and tribulations unfolded later on ?????

Back