Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Does Anybody Do Trad & Pole

WCF

Help Support WCF:

L

ljh896

Hi All,

I'm a newbie and am looking at starting cleaning with trad on a pole (upperfloors) and trad as normal lower floors. domestic and shop fronts only.

I have been doing my own house for a while like this after finding my long standing windy was only doing half the upstairs windows.

Thought about making my own wfp but I live in a very hilly area with lots of steps and walls and I find this set up is easier to handle/carry.

Any advise greatly appreciated.

I mostly use a 12" with sock for the pole and a range of sizes as normal for the lower floors

must say find it really slow, i always wipe rubber after every pass
duncs if ur talking bout straight pulls when working on a pole. Just tap the blade on the wet bit of window or on the frame. Defo no need to bring the pole down to wipe. Also tis hard but u can fan with it up high...then it never leaves the glass..

Lol, a year to learn wagtail pole work- I think I'll just give up now. :Image13:

Spent much of the day playing with my new wagtail, what a great piece of kit.

Lol, a year to learn wagtail pole work- I think I'll just give up now. :Image13:

Spent much of the day playing with my new wagtail, what a great piece of kit.
lol I took to it first day. And was a dab hand after a few days....a year that's mad lol tbh tho I do find it hard to use in the hand but that's not what I brought it for.but I'm a happy wagtail er lol.

takes a year to do it well anybody who says nonono is a bullsh/tter

- oh anybody can do wipe the 1st floor glass using a pole on their first day but itll be a sh/t job ,takes time to do it well

What a plonka you are Boarcity :Image13: :Image13: :Image13:.

Just because it's taken you so long to master the Wagtail, no point in getting upset about it.

We all have our strengths and weaknesses.

Now put your toys back in your pram....and have a little sleep....there's a good-boy :Image9:.

Omggggg so funny guess some people just take that little bit longer to pick things up. But I av no need for Balls**t nor av I anyone to impress. But first day I was ok day2 good day 3 vgood end of the week was the muts nuts it's really not hard. But I do understand there is some people that just can't turn there hand to some stuff...tis like DIY there's some that can't even do a flat pack. Or learn to drive...But I'm sure there's stuff u can do better and learned quicker then me...anyways I'm happy with my waggy and how I use it.

Latest Posts

Back