Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Starting next week and bang

WCF

Help Support WCF:

id personally use the van for the 1st couple of weeks as it is to get you started

oh its a risk you will get caught but this is a business where to get anywhere you must take some. besides iv known folk caught with no mot and its not serious , most just get told to get it done

In reality if you go round and threaten him or worse youre going to end up in trouble.

Unfortunately with cars/vans this is what happens people shift them on when there knackered.

Im an ex mechanic and bought/sold lots of cars and ive been stung once or twice. Its always up to the buyer to inspect everything as its sold as seen.

Yes you could take him to court but unless he has a history of selling motors or is involved in the trade the guy can play dumb and nothing will come of it.

As much as he is a **** and should be honest the owness is on the buyer to inspect fully never trust anyone mate.

Buying a motor is a lottery you win some and lose some. ive bought what appeared to be cheap sheds and they've sailed thru an m.o.t I also bought a mint looking mondeo when I was younger turns out it it wanted 700 quids worth of welding doing...

I have the advantage of having a car electrician for a dad a best mate who is a mechanic (diesel fitter and cars) and i did an apprenticeship as a panel beater so learnt a lot when young and used to buy from auctions and sell on with a little work

Even then you can miss something and buy a lemon

If it was a car I wouldn't be too fussed. Was just set up perfect for what we do. I know it can all be transferred but grrrrr split charge for the pump, side panel so van always locked, poles fit in no problem etc etc..... Oh well move on son

6 weeks on guys and things are on the up. Used the old van until now and it's all being transferred into my new van with 12 months mot at the weekend :thumbsup:

Work has come in at a lovely pace as it seems a couple with a lot of work must have packed it in /emoticons/smile.png:)/emoticons/smile.png

Tomorrow is a stunning house on the clifftop, inside aswell which personally I don't mind....then onto a couple more quotes :thumbs:

As for the @/:. that sold me the duffer :itwasntme:

Hope you're all well

Latest Posts

Back