Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Starting up, would appreciate a few tips! Sussex

WCF

Help Support WCF:

seasider92

Hi everyone, 

I've been keeping an eye on the forum for the last year or so & now I'm ready to go. Just got a few questions if anyone can answer.

I will be offering 4 or 8 weekly cleans, and plan to be leafleting to pick up business (may switch to abit of canvassing here and there). I plan to be handing out about 200 per day but was just wondering what sort of customer return i'll get on these roughly?.

I'll be popping a small invoice through each customers house after a clean, which will include a date and time of clean, along with a predicted next clean date. Can anyone provide any tips or guidance on anything else I can do to make my life easier?.

No rush for me as I'm still employed currently, just want to know what to expect so I can moniter how im doing with this.

Thanks in advance,

Ryan

Sussex

Just Beginning

Welcome to the forum.

Leafletting isn't the best way to find work, you'll be lucky to get a 1% return on them. Your better off canvassing and if they say no, or they have a windy, then give them a leaflet "incase you change your mind". As for your invoices, just a simple ticket with "your windows have been cleaned" and your bank details if your taking payments via Bacs. I wouldn't put a next cleaned date just in case your running late.

If your starting out then dropping leafletting is not good.

U must door knock and not give up

U do not need to give them a prediciton of the next time you are due.. this is just unnecessary, 

Back