Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Super Max poles

WCF

Help Support WCF:

matt1458

I’m in the process of quoting for a commercial site that we’ll need a 55ft pole on in one annoying section.

If we get it, they’ll effectively be paying for the pole over the course of the contract because we have zero other sites that we need that height on.

Does anyone have any experience with super max poles? I see there’s a series 2 and a 3k version of the 50, is there much noticeable difference (we’ll need to add one #10 extension).

Basing this purely on price to be honest, if we had more sites at that height I’d look at the ultimate high reach but it’s only a small part of this contract

I’m in the process of quoting for a commercial site that we’ll need a 55ft pole on in one annoying section.

If we get it, they’ll effectively be paying for the pole over the course of the contract because we have zero other sites that we need that height on.

Does anyone have any experience with super max poles? I see there’s a series 2 and a 3k version of the 50, is there much noticeable difference (we’ll need to add one #10 extension).

Basing this purely on price to be honest, if we had more sites at that height I’d look at the ultimate high reach but it’s only a small part of this contract
Where abouts are you I may have a 75ft pole for sale soon

Back