Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Super sprayer required ?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Will you make it

Sorry if this has been covered before but I’m in a bit of a rush.

I’ve got a a job that hasn’t been cleaned for over 7 years.

So going to likely use strong mix of ubik unless you can think of a better way for upvc white windows with ingrained spiders poo etc. ?

Question is i would like to be able to spray the windows from the ground with the ubik so it can soak in a bit. 

Can anyone recommend a super sprayer and where I can get one please?

So going to likely use strong mix of ubik unless you can think of a better way for upvc white windows with ingrained spiders poo etc. ?

Question is i would like to be able to spray the windows from the ground with the ubik so it can soak in a bit. 

Why don't you get a garden sprayer from a local bargain shop or DIY store 

Cut the lance in half and add some pvc tubing between it and pole mount the nozzle a cheap man's wfp nozzle 

As a quick and easy method mix ubik up in a trigger spray bottle, wet the window, spray your brush, then apply to window. 

Alternatively a backpack to your pole with either a nozzle from DA components or gardiners do an adapter so you can use their wfp brush jets as a single spray nozzle. 

As a quick and easy method mix ubik up in a trigger spray bottle, wet the window, spray your brush, then apply to window. 
This is the method I have used for years and works ideally, I have moerman side kit pouch which has a bottle holder so I can carry my bottle as required. 

This is the method I have used for years and works ideally, I have moerman side kit pouch which has a bottle holder so I can carry my bottle as required. 
Yes this is what I usually do but this house is particularly ingrained so wondered if there a a sprayer anyone has used  that could shoot that far to let it soak in a bit. 
Thanks for reply ??

Yes this is what I usually do but this house is particularly ingrained so wondered if there a a sprayer anyone has used  that could shoot that far to let it soak in a bit. 
Thanks for reply ??
I just wet the frames with a quick spray then nip the hose and scrub with the brush and allow dwell time, after 7 years of not being cleaned you wont be able to make a silk purse out of a sow's ear more so if they are white frames they'll be buggered ?

I just spray the mix up through the normal pole and brush if it's really bad. Agitate it in on all the windows and doors. When that's done start again at the beginning and wash it all out along with the dirt. This cleans the brush at the same time. If it's not too bad I simply do the same as @ched999uk and @Iron Giant

There can be a tendency to make things more complicated and expensive than necessary.

Any sprayer will work you can put it up your wfp  through the brush if you haven’t got a dedicated spraying lance .

I just wet the frames with a quick spray then nip the hose and scrub with the brush and allow dwell time, after 7 years of not being cleaned you wont be able to make a silk purse out of a sow's ear more so if they are white frames they'll be buggered ?
I would be doing them with a weak hypo mix that will bring it up well 

If you don’t have ladders or access is poor I squirt the pink stuff cream on to a flocked brush. Pre-wet the window first, then scrub with the water off. Amazing what a couple of goes with this does. I change the brush over for a final clean and rinse so I don’t have to fight with the constant foam and soap suds on the flocked brush. 

If you don’t have ladders or access is poor I squirt the pink stuff cream on to a flocked brush. Pre-wet the window first, then scrub with the water off. Amazing what a couple of goes with this does. I change the brush over for a final clean and rinse so I don’t have to fight with the constant foam and soap suds on the flocked brush. 
Thank you for all your replies 

much appreciated J

Back