Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Swap shop brushes

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Den

Was mentioned the other day about swapping brushes I have the following brushes for swaps if anyone as the equivalent in condition I'm looking for extreme brushes.

2 x ultimate medium in great like new condition only used them for a couple of weeks max with 100 degree fan jets.

2 x superlite compact flocks I bought a few before they were discontinued these have never been used both have 100 degree fan jets.

1 superlight medium mix only used for a week max in great/new condition don't like the long bristle too much splay for my liking. 

IMG_0304.JPG

IMG_0305.JPG

IMG_0306.JPG

hi, @Den I don't normally buy buy s/h brushes but I feel I need a change from what I normally use, so,,,,, go on then how much for the lot?, posted of course.?
Hello Kevin, Sorry for the late answer I have been extra busy the last couple of days.

In all honesty I’m looking to swap them TBH for extremes or the new DuPont brush as It was noted that some members on here didn’t like them brushes Rather than sell as it would be more beneficial to swap rather than sell if that makes sense, If I don’t get any takers I will put them up for sale.

Back