Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

The weather how to window clean what methods poles? willing to pay someone to talk to me

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Thanks a lot everyone great advise saved me money /emoticons/smile.png very true who cares how many microfibre cloths i use and RICHARD very helpful answer meaning they work 19 days a month makes me feel a lot better /emoticons/smile.png just wondering wether to get poles now what does people recommend?

great honest people !!!

Thanks a lot everyone great advise saved me money /emoticons/smile.png very true who cares howa manyall microfibre cloths i use and RICHARD very helpful answer meaning they work 19 days a month makes me feel a lot better /emoticons/smile.png just wondering wether to get poles now what does people recommend?great honest people !!!
You will need a pole or two to help with those hard to get to windows. Make sure you practice with your pole first of all as its a bit trickier than straight forward squeegeeing.....but you soon get the hang of it. And as mentioned earlier, make sure you use the right type of micro for detailing.

Thanks a lot everyone great advise saved me money /emoticons/smile.png very true who cares how many microfibre cloths i use and RICHARD very helpful answer meaning they work 19 days a month makes me feel a lot better /emoticons/smile.png just wondering wether to get poles now what does people recommend?great honest people !!!
You can't go wrong with a 3 section unger omnilock pole with an angle adapter on the end. And a cheap 1metre painting pole for the ones you just need a little more reach on or one handed operation. Not a lot you cant do with that combo.

Latest Posts

Back