Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Tips for finding rounds for sale

WCF

Help Support WCF:

eddyl3000

Hi all, anyone got tips on places or ways to find rounds for sale?

I'm based in West Midlands Birmingham if anyone has any rounds of part rounds for sale

Thank you

Hi all, anyone got tips on places or ways to find rounds for sale?

I'm based in West Midlands Birmingham if anyone has any rounds of part rounds for sale

Thank you
Get out and network with your local competitors would be the preferred method. Also keeping an eye on this forum's classifieds

My local window cleaning supply shop has adds in the window for rounds for sale. I hear of work for sale quite often mostly from old boys retiring that approach me on my round. Finding something should be relatively easy if you’re already well established? The problem is finding one that suits your specific needs and isn’t underpriced as most good work doesn’t get sold for obvious reasons. More often than not when work is for sale it’s someone wanting to off load there surplus which will be their dross.

Ask everyone you see when out working, if they haven't got anything to offload give them your card and say would you please keep me in mind if you ever change your mind.

Back