Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Turning down work

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Get yourself to a bakers and ask for a old trolley that they stack bread pallets on , used one for years with a 50 gallon tub with the top sawn off, you can easily push around the 50 gallon load and for transport all your hoses curl up nicely in the barrel

I used to be manager of a group of lads and we were sainsburys main jetwash in team used to clean all there canopies and all there petrol station canopies aswell

Most of the time I tend to use cutomers wheelie bin (by prior arraignment) as a buffer tank which saves me space & hassle of carrying a portable buffer tank in the van. To stop the water from overflowing I made a portable stop **** that just fits on the side of the lid. It also helps to have plenty of pressure washer hose so to reduce the need to move it all about.

Since I got a bigger van I put in an extra baffle tank that I attended to use as a pressures washer buffer tank as was going to fit a static washer in their but decided that a portable washer is more flexible to use at the mo for me.

Cheers Smurf - i like the idea of the stopcock - i'm guessing that's a ballcock/float type set up...now where's my plumbing stuff i feel a blue peter moment coming on...

It's just a standard stop **** where the nuts are just adjusted to sit tight etheir side of the lip of the wheelie bin opening and then I just shut the lid.

I will try and find a pic for you later

Back