Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Brodex Offers

WCF

Help Support WCF:

nwcs

hi as some of you may know the other week I broke one of my clamps on my brodex hydra 31f alloy pole,

well quick call to brodex and new clamp ordered, clamp was £10, with vat and delivery it was just over £18.00

well came next day delivery and fitted it all back up and running, very happy with brodex ,

well today I got an email from them saying the have credited my account by £10. for any future order, and also put a £100 credit on if I order any think over £450.

all this from a £10 clamp, never ordered from them before.

O mark your so tactful. ...lol

Maybe there trying to win some custom back.

Ive heard there haven't been the best company in the past

They also seem like to change their name but which one are you on about as looks like a sure way to get out of paying their liabilities if you ask me?

05671442 BRODEX MACHINE SERVICES LTD in Liquidation

08099397 BRODEX SYSTEMS LIMITED ?

06904338 BRODEX VENTURES LIMITED Dissolved

06653732 BRODEX WATER TREATMENT LIMITED Dissolved

sounds like a bad compney to me going bust 3 times i was considering geting there gas heater a wile bk glad i dident now :Image10:

Probably for tax n vat charges,

I dont blame them! Government rip us off like mad, i got a £50 parking fine in manchester city Centre last week for not putting the correct last 3 digits of my reg in, the machine was Fewked that give the tickets. I wouldn't mind but it was £7 for 2 hour, RIP OFF, they don't give a toss about us, there happy sitting in there mansions etc while we have to compete for wealth.

Some people are clever and some people are even cleverer

Wanna know who said that?

ANDYKARLAXXX

Out

LOL - I think I know one cleaner with a brodex system. And it's justs leaks, fails to switch off and on and doesn't produce water to what they said it would.

But you will always get muppets using them.

Probably for tax n vat charges,I dont blame them! Government rip us off like mad, i got a £50 parking fine in manchester city Centre last week for not putting the correct last 3 digits of my reg in, the machine was Fewked that give the tickets. I wouldn't mind but it was £7 for 2 hour, RIP OFF, they don't give a toss about us, there happy sitting in there mansions etc while we have to compete for wealth.

Some people are clever and some people are even cleverer

Wanna know who said that?

ANDYKARLAXXX

Out
Power to the people❕

Amen tuffers...

LOL - I think I know one cleaner with a brodex system. And it's justs leaks, fails to switch off and on and doesn't produce water to what they said it would. But you will always get muppets using them.
I no someone who uses a brodex system that works perfect, no leaks works fine and runs a sucessful company from it. You cant just go off 1 persons experience can you, if that were the case who would use diy systems as people are always posting problems with then?

I order from them friday and they rang yesterday to say its been dispatched and them come today.......bankrupt ?????

I order from them friday and they rang yesterday to say its been dispatched and them come today.......bankrupt ?????
Put out letters today stating they have gone into liquidation......again.

LOL - I think I know one cleaner with a brodex system. And it's justs leaks, fails to switch off and on and doesn't produce water to what they said it would. But you will always get muppets using them.
Its rich isnt it someone going on a bout bad reputation who had to change there name cause they got that bad of a reputation as a mod and had to resign....

Its rich isnt it someone going on a bout bad reputation who had to change there name cause they got that bad of a reputation as a mod and had to resign....
Waaaaa Waaaa

spoken with brodex today and they said there no nothing of this liquidation and they said there's always rumours going round,

but they do have 20% off there poles lol

Back