Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

another one done

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Was that hypo as well mate? Also how much did you charge
Blimey, do you want my pin number as well? /emoticons/wink.png. I always spray a 50/50 mix of hypo before setting up.

£200 not including the re-sand. My mate rob did that yesterday(Monday). £85 plus the sand. Took him 3 hours

Blimey, do you want my pin number as well? /emoticons/wink.png. I always spray a 50/50 mix of hypo before setting up.£200 not including the re-sand. My mate rob did that yesterday(Monday). £85 plus the sand. Took him 3 hours
I think u will find it's " do u want my pin" no need to say number after pin coz that's wot the 'n' stands for in pin:D:p

Like I said 4hrs on a drive for 200 is better than cleaning windows all day. It's nice to have a change from the norm.
I wont work a Saturday morning unless its blinding money for short hours. Plus I'd never do windows on a Saturday, 5 days is enough. I enjoy the pressure washing, nice change

I wont work a Saturday morning unless its blinding money for short hours. Plus I'd never do windows on a Saturday, 5 days is enough. I enjoy the pressure washing, nice change
I think I've only cleaned windows on a Saturday about 3 times on 35 years. However I don't mind a ride out in the lorry on a sat to make a change.

Hey Steve do you always spray hypo before jet washing .
Not if its just dirt. But if there are lichen marks or stains (most drives), then yes. Generally a 50/50 mix is sufficient. I just find that if applied half hour before you start, the cr*p just eases off.

Latest Posts

Back