Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

50p a pane of glass

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Some panes you can get on properties are very large so I don't see how 50p would be enough on those.

I can't see why it would ever be helpfull to charge per window pane - you have to charge for each job on it's own merit -as a total job not per window

I wasn't talking about forms smurf just a basic pricing system .

I know the US cleaners have a different way of making there quote .

The whole point of was for instance a basic style house were they have side opener each size and a pane in the middle doing the panes at 50p each .

I know there maybe other factors involved were it could be a larger single pain of glass .

Just because I have heard different pricing of cleaners in the UK .

I wouldn't want to go through all that paper work the American cleaners do .

so youre a number cruncher eh , and love totting up numbers ? youre in the wrong game, best you get onto a checkout somewhere/ or possibly a bookies runner -

dont waste time doing windows

Think number of windows is a pointless way to price, most custies get wrong how many windows they have when you ask them over phone/online anyway, and if youre there quoting in person its much better to price on type of window, access, how close it is to other work etc.

Pointless way to price.

POINTLESS.

its totally different every house as u no .with access nd hassle etc everyone is different different areas and all how come u getting out u had enough mte or had a good offer

i ask about access, I think that makes a big difference to price, can you park up easily, can you get your kit to the site, are the angles easy or hard. I adjust based on that.

Oh, and frequency

and quialty of the windows if they wooden frames and flaking like feck im not touching them lol and ivy totally covering glass likes wat the point

Yeah I've had a go at flakey wood frame types but just skate over them and rinse, no point in going to town as it like 'chase the flake' around the glass

its totally different every house as u no .with access nd hassle etc everyone is different different areas and all how come u getting out u had enough mte or had a good offer
Hi Pete I have had enough and been offered a job where I don't have to talk to anyone all day when doing part of the the job and it is less hrs but more money

Hi Pete I have had enough and been offered a job where I don't have to talk to anyone all day when doing part of the the job and it is less hrs but more money

Latest Posts

Back