Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Warning Give This Canvasser Very Vide Berth Tom Cronin

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Just says on your flyer that your half price ins and outs for new customers and any customers that recommend you to 2 people they get 2 free cleans' date=' that looks pretty much like doing something for free. Listen lets just agree to disagree. Im not sure how all this started between us as Ive never worked for you and until about 3 weeks ago we didnt even talk much. Im virtually across the world wide web holding my hand out in friendship to you, do you accept ? [/quote']Thats not about doing nothing for free! lol yes i guess

Just says on your flyer that your half price ins and outs for new customers and any customers that recommend you to 2 people they get 2 free cleans' date=' that looks pretty much like doing something for free. Listen lets just agree to disagree. Im not sure how all this started between us as Ive never worked for you and until about 3 weeks ago we didnt even talk much. Im virtually across the world wide web holding my hand out in friendship to you, do you accept ? [/quote']And by the way thats a january sale flyer for facebook only /emoticons/smile.png

Shh u nooblet lol, and so wa if no 1 lyks me /emoticons/tongue.png am loved face 2 face in real life i dont care if no 1 lyks me on a forum lol /emoticons/wink.png freeaakk

Shh u nooblet lol' date=' and so wa if no 1 lyks me /emoticons/tongue.png am loved face 2 face in real life i dont care if no 1 lyks me on a forum lol /emoticons/wink.png freeaakk[/quote']LOL hope your not upto to much prank calling this weekend you dweeb /emoticons/smile.png

Back