Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

wether

WCF

Help Support WCF:

strange thing my knackered body is only really bad in the night when i have to go for my nightly wee wee....i honestly cant describe the agony and pain ...but next day ready for work all okay again....mind you thats off someone who is probably only doing five percent of smurfs workload....:hiding:

[QUOTits=cheapncheerful, post: 163612, member: 7621]strange thing my knackered body is only really bad in the night when i have to go for my nightly wee wee....i honestly cant describe the agony and pain ...but next day ready for work all okay again....mind you thats off someone who is probably only doing five percent of smurfs workload....:hiding:

Hope Its not too bad tonight cnc as you strain the stella out!

no me got no stella.....still got me whisky though....but i am having a dry day to make me feel healthy....well okay i didnt get back from my mums and dads till late so no time to have a drink....7.30 in the morn i will be curled up on my settee having my little pre wake up snooze as i have to get outa bed when the wife goes to work for 6.....yeh me going to get stuck in for the next two weeks as easter is fast approaching and i could do with a few days off....good luck tomorrow mrtaytay .

All my missus sees is the £ signs as is going to be a very good week if I can get it all in without me back playing up.

I think she has spent it already /emoticons/biggrin.png

oh dont remind me about the back thing....i dont think about it now but boy when they play up..oh i can remember the last time now i couldnt get out of my chair and the wife just laughed at me....

I endure pain every morning when getting out of bed as takes me ages to get mobile. Hence why I don't start till about 10 am most days.

oh dont remind me about the back thing....i dont think about it now but boy when they play up..oh i can remember the last time now i couldnt get out of my chair and the wife just laughed at me....

Very true.

I had quite a few customers chasing me up last week. Its amazing how some people get so worked up if you are a bit late in getting round to them. I even had one lady text me to ask when I would be doing her windows......I had only done them three weeks previous....she is a monthly customer.

The sun is out so they notice their windows need a clean that's all. I don't have my route set in stone so they all know they will get done within that month. If the weather is bad they know they will have to wait a bit longer for me to catch back.

Back